The three-phase starting autotransformer was developed to meet the need to reduce current peaks at the start of motors, avoiding high voltage drops in the power supply system.
- Dry-type insulation, suitable for sheltered installation;
- In the standard powers of 5.0 to 400CV;
- For standard voltages up to 600V;
- Provide thermal safety through the use of thermal sensors;
- Mechanical robustness to support the electromechanical stresses related to the starting current of the motors, in the most varied application conditions;
- Connections of easy access;
- Supplied with IP00 degree of protection and a varnish coating, providing robustness in the protection against humidity, dust and corrosion, as well as protection against unwanted noise.
Isolation voltage class: 1.1 kV - Voltage applied to test: 3.0 kVrms
Temperature class: F (155°C)
Temperature rise: 100°C
Room temperature: Maximum 40°C, minimum -5°C: average for 24h max. of 30°C
Overvoltage limit: Maximum of 5% (with rated current)
Altitude: maximum of 1000m
The three-phase starting autotransformer has been developed to meet the most demanding technical requirements, when starting motors using a compensating starter key.