In the last decade, great progress has been made in the development and enhancement of transformers. The use of high-quality insulating materials and an adequate structural and constructive design of the coils make Residry® Dry-type Transformers an ideal product for applications at high thermal/mechanical stress levels.
- Self-extinguishing and without toxic components;
- Maintenance-free (without insulating liquids);
- Low operational cost;
- Respect for the environment: 100% recyclable, does not cause pollution and does not contain toxic chemicals in its components.
- Resistant to pollution and humidity;
- Superior short-circuit resistance;
- Free of partial discharges;
- RESIDRY is in accordance with IEC 60076-11, in the following characteristics:
. E2 (Environmental);
. C2 (Climatic);
. F1 (Fire resistance).
- Natural or forced cooling, with an option of an increase of up to 40% in nominal power;
- High overload capacity.
The casting system of epoxy resin, with addition of silica (quartz powder), as a mineral filler, and alumina, as well as pre-impregnated insulation, gives ResiDry the most modern features in the world, ensuring important technical concepts and modern aspects for the choice of dry-type transformers:
- Safety: the insulation system is based on a close match of mechanical and electrical resistance, and safety in all respects;
- Supportability: the proper mixing of components improves the mechanical resistance to short-circuit loads, short-term overloads and environmental and climatic effects;
- Optimization: the thermal capacity of the casting mixing allows to reduce sizes, increase power, reduce costs, flexibilize projects and improve capacity to overloads;
ResiDry distribution transformers can be used in various application fields. Here, we describe some possibilities:
- Indoor or outdoor substation units;
- Public locations;
. Shopping centers;
. Public buildings;
. Office buildings;
. Factory facilities;
- Special places:
. Automotive Industry;
. Rectifier applications.