Transformer for medical use is a special type of transformer and has been developed to meet the most stringent technical requirements of medical IT systems facilities.
- Dry-type insulation, suitable for sheltered installation;
- Special and reinforced insulation;
- With electrostatic shielding protection;
- Thermal protection for monitoring and control;
- Very low leakage current;
- For one or more primary and secondary voltages;
- Optimized projects with low losses and excellent heat dissipation;
- Main application in the voltage adaptation of the facilities and components of the hospital system;
- Fully protected connections against accidental contact.
Isolation voltage class: up to 1.0kV - Voltage applied to test: up to 5.5kVrms
Temperature class: F (155°C)
Temperature rise 100 ° C
Ambient temperature: Maximum 40°C, minimum -5°C: average for 24h max. 30°C
Overvoltage limit: Maximum of 5% (with rated current)
Altitude: maximum of
The transformers for medical use are applied as power supply sources in medical-hospital plants, facilities and equipments, where quality, reliability and safety are essential requirements.
Single-phase from 3kVA to 10kVA - MEDTEC-1
Three-phase from 3kVA
to 10kVA - MEDTEC-3